RFID cabinet with access control for files and clothes
- RFID reader - for encoding and reading proximity tags. The reader can store up to 2,000 identifiers,
- 1 UNIQUE 125 kHz master card - allows encoding and decoding of (all) proximity tags,
- 2 UNIQUE 125 kHz proximity tags - tags are available as cards, pendants, stickers (each tag is unique and its number is assigned by the unique TID memory bank),
- 2 electronic locks opened after verification of access data stored in RFID proximity tag,
- buffer power supply, thanks to which the safe level of 12 V voltage is maintained in the enclosure,
- The wardrobe is divided into two parts:
- the file part is equipped with 4 adjustable shelves. In the middle of the cabinet, perforated profiles are mounted, which allow the shelf height adjustment every 25mm,
- wardrobe section is equipped with 1 fixed shelf and clothes rail with hooks.
- doors are set on internal hinges, providing free access to the inside of the furniture, with a strengthening profile on the inside.
After connection to the power supply (230 V) the cabinet is ready for use.
It is possible to connect cabinets in series on one buffer power supply (max. 5 cabinets). In this case, the master card can be used to grant specific employees access to specific cabinets.
In our cabinets we use a safe emergency power supply system that allows the use of the cabinet and its continuous operation for a minimum of 10 hours from the time the 230V power supply is switched off.
We have our own badge printing shop which prints badges according to customer specifications (company logo, numbers, etc.).
There is a possibility of emergency mechanical opening the cabinet by an authorized person.
For an extra charge it is possible to retrofit the wardrobe:
- LED lighting,
- glazing on the door,
- buffer power supply enabling connection of up to 10 enclosures in series,
- ROGER reader:
- the reader is operated by means of free software installed on any computer. The reader comes with a USB adapter, which allows you to connect it to a computer in order to read the data stored on it,
- the reader replaces the master card, with which the (specific) identifiers are encoded and decoded,
- the reader allows you to block access to the cabinet at any time for a specific employee (without using his card),
- the reader is equipped with a system clock, so it can be used as a Work Time Recorder,
- the reader enables cooperation with other Work Time Recording systems used in the company,
- any RFID card already in use in the company can be used to open the cabinet,
- the reader registers up to 32. 000 events, i. e. actions of particular badge numbers and hours of cabinet opening, working time registration,
- the reader allows connecting cabinets (integration) to CRP systems operating in the company.
Cupboards painted with all RAL colours.
Delivered cabinets are completely assembled, shelves need to be mounted.
Our products come with a 24-month warranty (including the electronic implementation part) and a 12-month manufacturer's warranty on the locks.