RFID locker (with 20 compartments for clean clothes) with access control
TECHCODE RFID locker for clean clothes can be operated in different Systems. Depending on the chosen System, the locker is provided with different functions and operation modes.
Basic differences between specific Systems comprise in:
- MODE FOR IDENTIFICATION OF USERS AND ACCESS AUTHORISATION - identification is effected by means of identifying cards, PIN codes, QR codes, biometric data, etc.
- TYPES OF AUTHORISATION GRANTED TO USERS - the System can control and authorise User’s access to specific cabinet/compartment/drawer.
- SYSTEM FUNCTIONS - functionalities of some Systems include identification of the resources deposited in the TECHCODE RFID, creating databases, registration of Events, sending push messages to the Users, etc.
- METHODS FOR THE CABINET AND SYSTEM MANAGEMENT BY THE ADMINISTRATOR - e.g. local or remote control by means of web Application
- ADDITIONAL ELEMENTS - choosing a specific System determines the types of implemented units and cabinet’s equipment e.g. types of card readers, controllers, antennas used to read the tags, etc.
When you purchase the TECHCODE RFID cabinet, you get:
- a cabinet, that is not only ready to be operated, but also equipped with all elements and Applications required to use a System you chose. Depending on the System those can include e.g.:
- touch screen, by means of which you use the Application to operate the cabinet
- chosen reader(s) (e.g. to code and read proximity identifiers)
- required coding and identification cards - that can take the form of cards, pendants, stickers, badges etc.
- access to the web Application, by means of which TECHCODE RFID cabinet(s) can be controlled remotely
- the System to manage TECHCODE RFID cabinet(s), that is completely configured and tailored to your needs
- manuals for the TECHCODE RFID cabinets and the System
- help desk assistance.
At extra payment you can also:
- equip the cabinet with other additional elements - other readers, plexiglass windows in all doors
- request price quotation with regard to the cabinet’s integration with some other Systems (e.g. S.2.2, S.4 or other systems implemented in the Customer’s company)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
- TECHCODE RFID MULTICOMPARTMENT CABINETS VISIT HERE
- ALL SYSTEMS AND FUNCTIONS, THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR TECHCODE RFID CABINETS VISIT HERE
We can also manufacture customised RFID cabinets with other number and sizes of compartments.
Cupboards painted with all RAL colours.
Delivered cabinets are completely assembled, shelves need to be mounted.
Our products come with a 24-month warranty and a 12-month manufacturer's warranty on locks.