RFID 20-compartment clean clothing locker
- RFID reader - for encoding and reading proximity tags. The reader can store up to 2000 identifiers,
- a small screen on which messages are displayed,
- 1 Master card- allows encoding and decoding (all) proximity tags,
- 1 servicing card- for the sequential opening of all lockers (e.g. for the supply of working clothes by a rental company etc.),
- proximity tags - tags are available in the form of cards, pendants or stickers (each tag is unique and its number is assigned by the unique TID memory bank),
- electric locker doors are opened after the verification of access data stored in the RFID proximity tag,
- the cabinet is ready for use after connection to the power supply (230 V).
For an extra charge it is possible to retrofit the cabinet with:
- ROGER reader with RACS 5 system*
- a plexiglass window in each door.
*ROGER reader with RACS 5 system:
Once the cabinets are connected to an internal LAN, it is possible to control the cabinet functions by an administrator logged into the system. The system is controlled by intuitive VISO software installed on any computer.
The software can cooperate with ROGER RCP system.
Examples of the system functionality:
- programming of access cards from any point connected to internal LAN,
- creation of employee database (creation of users’ catalogue with features e.g. photo, position, etc. and granting them privileges e.g. to temporary opening of specific lockers),
- possibility of giving one user access to several caches,
- possibility of programming several cards to one locker,
- checking of events on individual lockers (by whom?, which locker?, when? was opened),
- possibility of connection to an alarm siren in case of unauthorized opening of the cabinet,
- information on unlocked doors.
You can read more about the functionality of our RFID multi lockers here.
On request we can make RFID cabinets with different number and size of compartments.
Cupboards painted with all RAL colours.
Delivered cabinets are completely assembled, shelves need to be mounted.
Our products come with a 24-month warranty and a 12-month manufacturer's warranty on locks.