RFID access control storage cabinet with plexiglass door and ROGER reader
- ROGER reader*
- 1 UNIQUE 125 kHz master card - allows encoding and decoding of (all) proximity tags,
- 2 UNICQUE 125 kHz proximity tags - tags are available as cards, pendants, stickers (each tag is unique and its number is assigned by the unique TID memory bank),
- 2 electric strikes opened after verification of access data stored in RFID proximity tag,
- buffer power supply, thanks to which the safe level of 12 V voltage is maintained in the enclosure,
- 4 adjustable shelves, in the middle of the cabinet, perforated profiles are mounted, which allow the shelf height adjustment every 25mm.
Wardrobe doors are set on internal hinges, ensuring free access to the inside of the furniture, they have a strengthening profile on the inside.
The glass in the door is made of plexiglass.
After connection to the power supply (230 V) the cabinet is ready for use.
Any RFID card already in use in the company can be used to open the cabinet.
It is possible to connect cabinets in series on one buffer power supply (max. 5 cabinets). In this case, the master card can be used to grant specific employees access to specific cabinets.
In our cabinets we use a safe emergency power supply system that allows the use of the cabinet and its continuous operation for a minimum of 10 hours from the time the 230V power supply is switched off.
We have our own badge printing shop which prints badges according to customer specifications (company logo, numbers, etc.).
There is a possibility of emergency mechanical opening the cabinet by an authorized person.
- for encoding, reading and decoding proximity tags. The reader can store up to 2,000 identifiers. It is possible to use any Unique 125 kHz and Mifare 13. 56 MHz tags,
- is operated by free software installed on any computer. The reader comes with a USB adapter, which allows you to connect it to a computer in order to read the data stored on it,
- allows you to block access to a locker at any time for a specific employee (without using their card),
- is equipped with a system clock, thanks to which it can function as a Work Time Recorder,
- enables cooperation with other Working Time Recording systems used in the company,
- registers up to 32,000 events, i. e. actions of specific badge numbers and hours of cabinet opening, working time registration,
- enables the connection of cabinets (integration) to CRP systems operating in the company.
For an extra charge it is possible to retrofit the wardrobe:
- LED lighting,
- buffer power supply enabling connection of up to 10 enclosures in series.
Cupboards painted with all RAL colours.
Delivered cabinets are completely assembled, shelves need to be mounted.
Our products come with a 24-month warranty and a 12-month manufacturer's warranty on locks.